What's new

New York retail suppliers of shaving soap

Hi all,

I am a London based DE shaver, and very much enjoying building a collection of artisan shave soaps from around the globe.

My son is visiting New York tomorrow for a few days, and I wondered if any of the U.S. based members were aware of any retail shops in the NY area that sell artisan soaps, and if so what brands are available?

Many thanks

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I visited Pasteur's in New York in 2019. I was so overwhelmed with the selection that after an hour of browsing and trying hundreds of products I left with a single 100 year anniversary can of Barbasol, albeit a tough item to find in the UK. I use it occasionally and it brings back great memories of the trip. The choice of products is without equal, it is incredible; they even had some vintage Simpson brushes in the old grey boxes......

Pasteurs. There are actually 2 locations, but I recommend the one on 34th. The one on Lexington is good too but the one on 34th has a little more going on. I live closer to the one on Lex but if I have time or I’m in the area, 34th street location is where it’s at.

they even had some vintage Simpson brushes in the old grey boxes......
That's what surprised me the most..
I wanted to look at an Eagle G3 to see if it was the right size and they were super cool about me hogging a step stool to go through them all. Ended up finding one with the older "sterilized" sticker on it and scored it. There were so many other grey boxes up on that shelf too.

....maybe I shouldn't be saying this !

Top Bottom