What's new

New Arrivals at The Razor Company: October 3, 2023

Here are some of the exciting new products in our New Arrivals section that we wanted to share with you this week:

never alone 3.png

Never Alone 3 Collaboration: September is National Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. A month dedicated to bringing awareness to this often ignored and stigmatized subject. We hope this project will raise awareness and spark a conversation surrounding the importance of suicide prevention awareness along with mental health and wellness.

Goodfellas Smile Valynor Safety Razor: Entirely designed and developed in Italy, the Valynor safety razor is the latest creation by The Goodfellas’ smile. This extraordinary razor combines elegance and quality in detail, with a fantasy-inspired design. The handle is made from silver anodized aluminum, while the head and the base are in machine-polished, uncoated brass.

MacDuffs Soap Co. Harvest Sky Shave Soap: Harvest Sky is more than just a scent; it transports you to an orchard at its peak, where apples hang heavy on the trees, and the air is filled with the warmth of autumn spices. This fragrance sets the perfect mood for fall festivities and cozy evenings by the fire.

Hoffman’s Day Dreams Shave Soap: *From Hoffman’s: I’ve suffered from ADHD and severe anxiety for a long time. I started wet shaving not too long ago and instantly realized that I was involved in something special - something that helped me with both ADHD and anxiety! Receiving soap from great artisans was incredibly stress-relieving, as was the feel of high carbon steel scraping against my skin. This created a relief from anxiety that had previously caused me to pick at my skin. It was something so seemingly simple, yet it left a powerful impact on me. Having ADHD is absolutely a disability. Remember you are not alone. It's ok not to be ok! Keep fighting the good fight.

Top Bottom