What's new

New Rudy Vey Limited Edition on the Way

Mine arrived today. What a nice brush. The hair in the knot seems really similar to the Shavemac 2 band Silvertip hair that is in my 2018 group buy brush that Rudy made. I have included the 2018 brush in my pictures so you can see just how big the 2019 brush is.
20190204_180638.jpeg
20190204_180619.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

first shave this morning, used all the good stuff Saponoficio Varesino, Aristocrat Junior and the new 2019 Rudy Vey Custom brush. Great feel with just the right amount of backbone. For the moment I've retired all my synthetic brushes and have 6 badgers and 2 boar in rotation. I might narrow it down further, but I can guarantee you the 2018 and 2019 Rudy Vey brushes will remain in the rotation.

Thank you , Thank you Rudy Vey
I made it home at last and my brush was waiting for me at the post office
I so love it , I gave it a bath in some dawn dish soap , letting it dry and I will put it in my scuttle tomorrow

This is even nicer then the pictures ,

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
I find it a denser knot than the 2018 Shavemac, love the extra length on the handle.
It has become my go to brush - the prototype I had made, used it pretty much since end of December. I love the larger and longer handle. If one ever had a problem with carpal tunnel, this is the handle you want!!!

It has become my go to brush - the prototype I had made, used it pretty much since end of December. I love the larger and longer handle. If one ever had a problem with carpal tunnel, this is the handle you want!!!
It is a great and substantial handle. I love the feel of it.

I am thrilled with mine and it's the most comfortable feeling handle I own. I often thought about similar handles but navigated to other options. Add to it the high quality knot, it's a blue ribbon winner! Great job, @Rudy Vey !

I’m loving mine also, the knot is well balanced for the handle. It’s dense but still holds plenty of soap and feels very soft with plenty of backbone for face lathering. It also can chew up soap if your not watching but that’s not that big of a deal for me , I’d rather too much than not enough. The handle really works well for me, I just face lather and it feels right for that role.

Unfortunately this is now my brush and I will use it for a memorial shave tomorrow.
Sorry for your loss. I'm sure your father enjoyed it while he could. Regardless of whether or not he used it much, I'm sure he treasured it since it was a gift from you.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom