What's new

New Rudy Vey Limited Edition on the Way

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Stand by. I just got my brush. Rudy got a particularly nice tortoise that is really dark on one side and gradually lightens so that the other half is light enough to see through. The brush is really substantial feeling, too. The ivory section reminds me of a bowling pin. I will try to get some photos posted tonight after work.
WOW that was fast!! USPS always surprises me - good or bad....

Here it is.
Rudy2 (2).JPG
Rudy1 (2).JPG

Rest assured my camera does not do this handle justice. The bottom pick especially isn't very good. That is just to show the darker side of the tortoise.

That brush looks great , I bet the badge will feel so good on the face
Please posts us a picture of the bottom if you can
I won't see mine up here in Canada for a least 14 days ,

This will be one of my brushes for my big Georgetown 20 scuttle , winter is cold up here in the north country and nothing is as nice as warm lather on the face

Well goooooollllllly Sgt. Carter, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!
20190201_141258.jpg 20190201_141412.jpg 20190201_141343.jpg 20190201_141528.jpg
Snowing here since 7am so was just Netflix & chill mode when SWMBO brought this package in upon her return. Definitely not expecting this!

3 day growth + new Rudy Vey on the 1st day of February = WINNING!

marty

Well goooooollllllly Sgt. Carter, Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!
View attachment 948689 View attachment 948687 View attachment 948690 View attachment 948688
Snowing here since 7am so was just Netflix & chill mode when SWMBO brought this package in upon her return. Definitely not expecting this!

3 day growth + new Rudy Vey on the 1st day of February = WINNING!

marty
Sweet. My soap sample was a Bay Rum. I appreciate the Captain coupon, too. I'll need a bottle of C09T soon.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
I think mine will be here tomorrow by mid-morning. On deck are Mr. Aust, the Wool Fat, and some Holy Black!

Mine is in Chattanooga right now. Delivery scheduled for tomorrow.
Brian Brown 7/8, T&H Oud shall get the inaugural call.

Got Rudys masterpiece today, couldn’t wait to put it to work. Fit and finish is very nice, the knot and handle is a nice setup for face lathering. After running some shampoo through it I lathered up and took a shave very nice, the Manchurian has good backbone and made short work of setting up. All in all very nice job Rudy thanks

Top Bottom