What's new

New favorite pastime

I recently purchased my first pipe. It is a Missouri Meerschaum Cob. I've discovered that I really enjoy a bowl sitting on the porch listening to the rain, which has been a frequent opportunity of late. The tobacco blend is called Wilshire, from my local tobacco store. There's nothing much else that is quite so relaxing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
I second, third, fourth, and to infinity that about sitting on the porch with the rain coming down, and having a pet...a dog, cat, Blaze the racing 'possum, hamster, etc., sitting with you while smoking a bowl.

You can't go wrong with an MM cob...good choice.

Now I'm gonna have to dig up a picture of Cocoa my Calico cat that sits out with me under the covered porch while I smoke a bowl when it is raining.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I second, third, fourth, and to infinity that about sitting on the porch with the rain coming down, and having a pet...a dog, cat, Blaze the racing 'possum, hamster, etc., sitting with you while smoking a bowl.

You can't go wrong with an MM cob...good choice.

Now I'm gonna have to dig up a picture of Cocoa my Calico cat that sits out with me under the covered porch while I smoke a bowl when it is raining.

My two Rotts will sleep out in the middle of the yard while it's raining. I don't think their right in the head sometimes. Perfectly fine doghouse, but their out in a downpour, sleeping belly up with their tongues hanging out and eyes rolled back in their heads.

My two Rotts will sleep out in the middle of the yard while it's raining. I don't think their right in the head sometimes. Perfectly fine doghouse, but their out in a downpour, sleeping belly up with their tongues hanging out and eyes rolled back in their heads.

There is nothing better than a nice refreshing outdoor shower, clearly.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
A statement about the rain earned me a moderator assigned avatar (I have never chosen one- each I have had have been assigned). I love listening to rain, whether on the patio, or laying in bed. It is so relaxing. Rain is life.

Top Bottom