What's new

My New Tea Mug

Its Perfect

$IMG_20151216_200250.jpg
Its handle shape is perfectly comfortable for a two finger grip. the taper offers a perfect sip, and,.. well... its just flat out good looking, has a picture of me in my work uniform and everything. But thats not really why I am here right now.

One of my favorite things is to sit down with my best friend Jenn (And the dogs) and have a cup of tea, but most of the time im at home by myself when im enjoying a cup. You see this mug up here isnt just a bad bart bobba fett mug, it was a gift from my ole buddy Dane. Sometimes your friends dont have to be beside you to be with you, and now every time I use it, Ill always have him right there with me (Obviously I wont use it everyday). Since joinging B&B I have had no shortage of friends to have tea with either

$IMG_20151216_200414.jpg
The little B&B mug was a gift from the sniper team years ago, the team version of the mug was a gift from some unknown assailant when I helped out with the auction my first year as a steward, the black mug I cant quite make the name out on in that picture was a gift from Jim while we had tacos with Ouch (And Bigfoot, and Brian, and Dave), and that white mug (Which has a filter basket and lid with it) was a gift from Jen's mum (Who isnt on B&B but it was a gift). these are all the mugs I use these days because they all hold a story with a friend.
and now I have one more. which is perfect for tea.

$IMG_20151216_200242.jpg
and this one even has a reminder for when Dane is driving me nuts.​

Last edited:
Top Bottom