What's new

My new Tatara Muramasa

Pre-ordered and standing by - I'm a sucker for engineering innovation! :001_smile Looking forward to the rest of your experiences!
I'm the same...but have avoided doing a pre-order. I already have a decent chunk of money paid weeks ago on a pre-paid ti razor, so don't want more cash "out there" hahaha. Once the hype has settled, and if Tatara gets to the point where they have these on-hand, ready to ship, I'll probably buy then.

I'm the same...but have avoided doing a pre-order. I already have a decent chunk of money paid weeks ago on a pre-paid ti razor, so don't want more cash "out there" hahaha. Once the hype has settled, and if Tatara gets to the point where they have these on-hand, ready to ship, I'll probably buy then.
Which titanium razor, if you don't mind?

Which titanium razor, if you don't mind?
The soon-to-be-released H&S Co. Z074-ti; sounds like it'll be ready for shipment next week. Super excited to get it as I have been rolling with only one razor (polished SS Blackland Vector) for months now. While I really like AC-style life, I kinda miss the diversity of a DE razor....and I have plenty of DE blades on-hand, LOL.

Top Bottom