What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

Just visit all 64 members profile page, that way, everyone gets a visit from you!

proxy.php

I already tried that, and it didn't let me! It said I had to be logged in to visit the page. Did it work for you?

My bad, I just realized I was able to view my match's posts while not logged in, but I couldn't view his or her profile. I guess I'll have to figure out another method.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Don't sweat it. They'll be too busy hunting to realize that they're hunted. If you want, I'll start looking at everyone's profile and wikis, just like I just did at yours :tongue_sm "Hide in broad daylight!"

PS. Nice bowtie!

Got my match too! I won’t tell who you are but I’ sure you’ll be pleased :001_smile

So if I’m right, your match is not necessarily your secret Santa?

Well gentlemen, you should each have a message that looks like this in your inbox:

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:
YOU'VE BEEN PAIRED!!
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Welcome to the 2014 Badger & Blade Christmas Gift Exchange!

You've been matched up with Username!​

His address is:

Name
Address
City, State, Zip
Country

And he's hoping for:

Here are a few things to keep in mind:

• Remember to ship so that your partner's gift will arrive by December 12! If you've been paired internationally, at least shoot for Christmas Eve. Don't forget those customs forms!

[*]If you would like to ask your match any anonymous questions, please send them to me, and I'll ask for you without revealing your identity.
    [*]If you requested a CONUS or regional pairing, and have been paired otherwise, please let me know IMMEDIATELY, so I can try to swap pairs.
  • Also, if you feel you will be unable to participate and send a gift in a timely manner, please let me know as soon as you can, so we can make sure your match isn't left hanging on Christmas Day. And remember, Santa is watching!
  • One other thing to keep in mind. This is a secret gift exchange, but it is totally up to you if you want to reveal yourself to your secret match upon reception of their gift.

This is truly a season of Joy, Peace, Giving, and Generosity. When you are out and about, think about those in need around you. Be a friend to someone less fortunate, and keep the Spirit of Christmas alive!!

*******************Super important****************
If you didn't receive the email above, then I've done something terribly wrong, and have wasted 8 hours of my working day! PM me IMMEDIATELY, or Santa will be so upset, you might not receive anything for Christmas!

PM me if you have ANY questions at all or if anything doesn't look quite right with your match, their address, or their wishlist.

With all that done, let's get down to Christmas!! I can't wait to see the posts start rolling in!

Happy Stalking!

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Folace, I don't think this is 32 exchange pairs between two people, but a spaghetti pile of wonder along the lines of "7 Degrees of Separation"

Got my match too! I won’t tell who you are but I’ sure you’ll be pleased :001_smile

So if I’m right, your match is not necessarily your secret Santa?

100% correct. You can actually be sure that the person to whom you are sending a gift is NOT the person who will be sending you a gift.

Thank you for all your work, Mr. Bingle. It's much appreciated.

I've visited about 1/2 of the profiles for the people on the site, now to visit the rest. I may or may not have visited the one whose name I have. I may or may not be using one of Ouch's accounts, so it may or may not be my name you see.

Folace, I don't think this is 32 exchanges between two people, but a spaghetti pile of wonder along the lines of "7 Degrees of Separation"

It's much more complicated than that, actually. I had to program a machine made out of candy canes to account for "CONUS Only," "I'd rather my wife not wonder why I have a gift from a random woman," and "Sam and I already plan to exchange gifts."

Next year, we're using Elfster.

Also, to add to your sneakiness, anyone can hide their status for the function that shows which thread they are reading. It helps people not keep track of you as easily.

Also, to add to your sneakiness, anyone can hide their status for the function that shows which thread they are reading. It helps people not keep track of you as easily.

But don't you WANT people to be able to stalk you? Isn't that what Christmas is all about?

Mike H

Instagram Famous
To whom it may concern...

There is another member named MikeH, my name is Mike H. :lol:

Just sayin. :w00t:

Curse you detective skills of mine. This is the 2nd time that I've poked my nose in too far and learned something super secret related to B&B and now the stalkee has become the stalker of both my matches. I'm pretty sure I've got my match figured out at this point.

I feel like Captain Picard while he plays Dixon Hill.

$picard_067_tngep012_dixon_hill.jpg

Curse you detective skills of mine. This is the 2nd time that I've poked my nose in too far and learned something super secret related to B&B and now the stalkee has become the stalker of both my matches. I'm pretty sure I've got my match figured out at this point.

I feel like Captain Picard while he plays Dixon Hill.

Doubt it.

Top Bottom