What's new

Mr. Bingle Presents: Reindeer & Sleigh - A Holiday Gift Exchange!

$philisof.jpg

Totally not me. Shave wiki's take the fun out of it, stalk stalk stalk :tongue_sm.

Things are coming together nicely. Between a comment here and a comment there, plus a little Christmas magic, I've already got a the start to a gift I think they will love.

View attachment 521261

Totally not me. Shave wiki's take the fun out of it, stalk stalk stalk :tongue_sm.

No, I agree, stalking is half the fun. But posts don't tell the whole story. Wiki helps complete the story.

I just envision someone posting how they'd love a certain item. Then they get it, but don't necessarily post about it. Someone could stalk them and think its the perfect gift. But a simple wiki update would show they already have that item. At least, that's how it plays out in my head.

Has anyone else been on a buying spree for your secret partner? The biggest problem is that I'm taking on the attitude of "well since I'm paying shipping anyway..." I'm sure I'm the only one, right?

I hit most of the profile pages of the participants just so everyone thinks I'm stalking them :). That way my real stalkee is thrown off...

Now you're making me feel guilty for not doing my wiki page. I can't figure out how to get to the wiki on Tapatalk, which is how I usually visit B&B. I gave Mr. Bingle lots if info though ;)

Top Bottom