What's new

More Old Project Materials On The Way...

OK so I had so much fun doing the Mammoth Ivory I decided to stick with the old natural materials so I picked up these items for my next few projects. I can't wait til next week to get my hands on this stuff. It should be awesome...we'll see. I must be going mad...LOL

This piece is an 12.5' long Walrus Tusk, Whole

proxy.php

This one is a 9.5" Warthog Tusk, Whole

proxy.php

And last but certainly not least this awesome 6.2" Woolie Mammoth Tooth, Slab

proxy.php

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to the woolie mammoth tooth myself. Ray, can you make me a shave bowl out of that bad boy? :w00t:

WOW! I can't wait to see what comes of these... im gonna need to check my razors for which one needs new scales!

I'm looking forward to the woolie mammoth tooth myself. Ray, can you make me a shave bowl out of that bad boy? :w00t:

Actually I can get a whole tooth....I imagine I could make a bowl out of it, problem is you really don't want to know the price of a full tooth.....:scared:

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Did you rob the museum or they threw out their replicas??

You know that you can purchase old (pre 1900s) human bones completely legit from Russia don't you, there is even a few webshops around:scared:

Yeah, no human skull scuttles please!:scared:

Wouldn't that be Skulltles? That would make an interesting shave of the day picture for Halloween along with a Grim Reaper razor. :scared: You could even name the skulltle Yorick and use a George Butler & Co razor with a Shakespeare quote on it.

Top Bottom