What's new

Men's Sun Glasses

I'm a big fan of Wiley-X glasses. Lenses are all "tactical" grade, good for riding (motorcycle or bike), hard manual in the yard, etc. etc. -- very scratch resistant, the brand was popularized overseas in less-than-pleasant sandy areas of the world.

My favorite pair.

proxy.php

Comfy and stylish - Ray Bans (Classics, look good on nearly everybody)
Driving - Julbo Vermont Classic (Good for any sunny condition. Side shields aren't the best for driving though)
Dressy - Tom Ford Markos (James Bond style)

I've got a pretty large collection of sunglasses, but with those three, I'd be really happy.

10CFC2C5-9B31-4C73-A00A-44E7B68D1F3C.jpeg
I have only worn Suncloud Hook sunglasses for he last several years. Very comfortable and durable and my style.

I wear a few styles of Maui Jim Polarized Bronze color lens and Oakley Half Jackets, Polarized Gold or Polarized Titanium lenses or the G30 for riding at dusk.

kelbro

Alfred Spatchcock
Maui Jim and Costa Del Mar for the past 20 yrs or more. Never felt the need to look elsewhere.

I have a pair of Randolphs that I use for work as well as Oakley, Maui Jim, AND WileyX. Just recently picked up a pair of Method7 (made in GA I believe) for work, and the frame and lenses are excellent. One of the best lenses I've worn if you don't mind blue base and non polarized.

I’ve been through many of the average brands - Ray Ban, Revo, Maui Jim. All were ok. I despise Oakley, mostly because you see them everywhere and the styling is most inappropriate for any type of summer wear except for sports or fishing. My current favourite, due to the styling and most of all the lens quality, are a pair of Robert Marc. Extremely expensive, but I don’t see them on everyone and their dog, and they look great with a sport jacket or a suit/tie.

My main issue with Oakley is that of quality. From having dealt with them in retail years ago, and seeing the failure rate, I concluded that they were tremendously overpriced junk.

Top Bottom