What's new

Mass Appeal DE blade

I would say Personna Platinums(reds), they just work great in every razor I put them in. GSB's are nice but a little sharp to be appealing to everyone and could be more dependent on which razor is used.

1640795500727.png

Astra SP currently has mass appeal because it works in a broad cross section of razors and is priced well.

GSB should have mass appeal because it offers a bit more sharpness needed for some of the less efficient razors.

Others could apply but they are too expensive or not quite sharp enough.

My vote goes to the GSB.

Super thread!!!
Thanks.

Gilette silver blue not the sharpest, but sharp enough for ATG and mega smooth. Tried sharper blades like the feather and bic, but they irritate my face for the whole day but they do ATG very well. To sharp. GSB only irriates my face for like 30 minutes, and goes away.

There are two particular, uncommon, blades that I would like to add to the list, which are the Personna Viking Sword and Sharp Titanium blades. They don't have mass appeal because barely anyone has tried them, but I do think they would have mass appeal if that wasnt the case.

There are two particular, uncommon, blades that I would like to add to the list, which are the Personna Viking Sword and Sharp Titanium blades. They don't have mass appeal because barely anyone has tried them, but I do think they would have mass appeal if that wasnt the case.
Of the two, which one would get your recommendation?

Top Bottom