What's new

Mass Appeal DE blade

1641828063573.png

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Astra SP - but to be fair I have never tried the Gillete Silver Blue
I find them a little more smooother than a Astra SP, Astra SP has a little more longevity and the least expensive, you pay for what you get sometimes when it comes to Gillette blades. GSB are their premium blade it seems.

Almost anything from PPI (GSB, Astra SP, Astra SS, Gillette Green, Gillette Yellow, etc.)... although my favorite blade is the Accutec/Personna Lab Blue, which some find to be on the sharp/harsh side.

Gillette Silver Blues and Gillette Wilkinson Swords in the 'Saloon Pack' from India. Far and away my fave blades. Regularly get 10 or 12 shaves out of them. There are many, many good blades out there, but these two do it for me. As many have said, there is no more subjective topic in shaving than blade preference. Each man has to decide for himself what blades work best for him.
Mr. Bawn... I get the impression that you are a gentleman of knowledge and experience. So based on your recommendation, I just purchased a Saloon pack of Gillette Wilkinson Sword. I think they are my new favorite blade. Thank you, Sir.

I see a lot of votes for Wizamet. Problem is where do you get them these days? I like Nacet. Easy to find, great price, and dang their good.

Top Bottom