What's new

March Meerschaum Madness

Still another nine days to get in on this ridiculousness. Scorecard so far (based on a very quick perusal of this thread):

14: Total meers purchased, including Mat's Meerluminum Falcon. Brian is the leader in the clubhouse with a Bekler, a Baki, & a Strambach!

7: Total appearances of the "Do it!" meme, plus one empty threat by Owen.

Solid work, gents!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Still another nine days to get in on this ridiculousness. Scorecard so far (based on a very quick perusal of this thread):

14: Total meers purchased, including Mat's Meerluminum Falcon. Brian is the leader in the clubhouse with a Bekler, a Baki, & a Strambach!

7: Total appearances of the "Do it!" meme, plus one empty threat by Owen.

Solid work, gents!
You asked for it- order the Strambach. What have you got to lose?

Attachments

• $doit.gif
    $doit.gif
    692.7 KB · Views: 84

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
In honor of Price's new Bauer, I'm smoking my Bauer billiard tonight and having a bowl of H&H Louisiana Red.

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458705165.896008.jpg

That is awesome that you have that heirloom, do you, or are you planning on smoking out of it?
I have a dozen other pipes that I can use.
the other pipe I posted I have used.
the only time I can smell the tobacco well is after eating wasabi I am pretty congested most of the time.
it would be nice to have someone with a good nose tell me what he smoked.
my wifes father always smoked three nuns so she is fairly tolerant.
every day the deer in the backyard seen fascinated by my behavior so long as I do not make eye contact. They do not seem to mind if I smoke.

the only time I can smell the tobacco well is after eating wasabi I am pretty congested most of the time.
every day the deer in the backyard seen fascinated by my behavior so long as I do not make eye contact. They do not seem to mind if I smoke.
"Come here deery deery...."

That's a cool back yard!

Why so you think you're congested all the time? I heard an interesting thing on Npr the other day about a rare condition like this. It was related to an aspirin allergy....very rare but you never know!

"Come here deery deery...."

That's a cool back yard!

Why so you think you're congested all the time? I heard an interesting thing on Npr the other day about a rare condition like this. It was related to an aspirin allergy....very rare but you never know!
When I was a teenager I had a bad cavity so instead of nagging my mother to spend money I did take too much aspirin and ended up with gallstones I was 20 and would break out in sweats, it took me a long time to get this diagnosed.
so it probably has to do with inflammation. My muscles are also very tense, for being 59 I am a hardbody.
i will not blame my cats for any congestion even with my cat poking my arm right now.
so I think I probably should be taking baby aspirin every morning to reduce inflammation.
living in Georgia also have a much higher polin count than I was used to.
but all in all I am in great health so I let it slide.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I was born a month premature, and my sinuses have been congested most of my life. Thought I was the only one going through life with a stuffy nose.

I was born a month premature, and my sinuses have been congested most of my life. Thought I was the only one going through life with a stuffy nose.
Well my mother Never got over 95 pounds when she was pregnant.
Cannot blame this one on her.
but the polin count in ga. Is just amazing. My wife took the day off tues. because of a splitting headache.
everyone mowing lawns are wearing masks this week.
but living here is worth allergies . I only started with allergies when I moved here.
So snort on.

Top Bottom