What's new

Meerschaum Pipes

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Anyone have any experience dealing with pipesdepot? They are eBay sellers and sent me a special offer on a meer. They say its carved from block but trust is a hard thing to come by for us old geezers. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

That’s who I bought my Tekin from. Everything went smoothly

Dunhill-compressed.jpg

This is my SMS Dunhill. I have about 5 other meers and love them all. Most are SMS or CAO and the carvings are beautiful. I'm lucky (or cursed) to have a local shop that carries pipes (new and estate) in all price ranges.

Nice. My problem is l have 30 plus briars and all l smoke are 2 of my 4 soon to be 5 meers.

I was in the shop on morning, and a gentleman came in with the most beautifully colored egg and claw I had ever seen. He said it was his ONLY pipe and he had smoked it daily for 10 years. I 40 briars in addition to the meers, so none of them get smoked very often.

Not me, though I've seen them on Etsy quite a bit as well.
I returned the pipe do to fitting issues. Being a first time buyer l would think he would have checked it better. But the return went smoothly. Im pretty picky maybe but for right next to $200 l expected better. Ordered the claw when l returned the other.

Top Bottom