What's new

Lord DE opinion

For cheap razor(DE) it did the job very well. It's true enough that they are mild shavers but it gave a solid shave whit no irritation and very close shave. I have lots of DE's who shaves well but to be honest Lord DE's will become my best, I'm very impress whit them and to my opinion there not just a beginer razor they are very good razors, I highly recommend them.

For me Lord are solid, average blades. Not bad, but nothing special. Definitely worth trying IMO.

For the blades i found them good, The Shark blades are one of my best blades as for the Lord there good not the best but good.

Maggard MR1 ... Brilliant :thumbup1:

$LgLtI7e.jpg

I've been using the Lord L6 with a concord handle for the last year and a half. The concord is a tech clone & has a heavier handle than the Lord. I've been getting great results.

The Lord L6 with the Merkur 34C head is a great razor, you can tweak a little bit the balance of the razor by changing the handle; the only downside is the random finish which can be mediocre (I had to ask for a replacement because of a stained head).

The Lord L6 is my favorite razor in my collection as far as comfortability, price, performance, and it works smoothly with all brands of blades. I have Superspeeds, Kronas, Techs, and even a Fat Boy, but the Lord L6 is the razor I use most often and always go back to.

Top Bottom