What's new

L'Occitane Cade shaving soap

I just bought this today, and the scent is outstanding. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow but if the ASB smells the same I will be getting some of that too! I did read some other reviews about the lather etc., so I just bought the puck and put it in a small mug.

Would someone be kind as to give us the ingredient list? I'm curious as to what is in it. Please and thank you!

As requested heres the ingredient list to this soap..

Potassium Palmate - Sodium Palmate - Potassium Palm Kernelate - Aqua/Water - Sodium Palm Kernelate - Glycerin - Parfum/Fragrance - Juniperus Oxycedrus Wood Oil - Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil - Helichrysum Italicum (Flower) Oil - Cera Alba/Beeswax - Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract - Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil - Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil - Hordeum Vulgare Extract - Sodium Chloride - Octyldodecanol - Palm Kernel Acid - Cocoglycerides - Pentasodium Pentetate - Tetrasodium Etidronate - Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate - Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate - Tocopheryl Acetate - Magnesium Sulfate - Sodium Benzoate - CI77891/Titanium Dioxide

I just bought this today, and the scent is outstanding. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow but if the ASB smells the same I will be getting some of that too! I did read some other reviews about the lather etc., so I just bought the puck and put it in a small mug.

The aftershave balm of cade I received a couple of samples and it smelled great! I just wish it was more creamy only cause after a de shave my face needs a dense soothe

Nice review. Looks like Cade is another soap for my 2015 "to buy" list.

Thank you sir! always happy to help. and TBH this soap is hard to not love! I believe it will be a fantastic addition for your "To Buy" list. Although I find myself trying to use it not so often just cause I want it to last lol

The aftershave balm of cade I received a couple of samples and it smelled great! I just wish it was more creamy only cause after a de shave my face needs a dense soothe

The post shave balm is excellent, and a little goes a long way. When used, my face feels great for the rest of the day.

The post shave balm is excellent, and a little goes a long way. When used, my face feels great for the rest of the day.

I totally agree its fantastic. I just prefer a more denser balm like the Aveeno oatmeal aftershave balm, or the nivea balm. My personal interests aside... Yes the cade aftershave balm is GREAT!

Bought my 3rd puck of this great soap yesterday, and was sad to find out the, Plisson shaving brushes, are now Discontinued.. Its either gone for good or being re visioned but the sales team in the shop had no clue as to the future of the brush, they just know its gone for now :(

Just bought my first Cade refill on the weekend. I used it Monday and today and it is a great soap. Oodles of lather and great slickness. It will definitely be in my regular rotation. I now have to many soaps and creams. I have to use up some of the samples so I can use the soaps that I like.

Cade has been on my radar and am going to pick some up in near future, I have Pre de Provence arriving on Monday and this past Monday a brick of Cella arrived so with my other soaps I already have several years worth of shaving.

Wow that ingredient list is extensive, no simple list there. I have seen many people compare VDH Luxury to Cade so that is what peaks my curiosity about Cade as I love VDH Luxury, I imagine Cade is harder.

Cade just gets better with time. The more it hydrates, the easier it is to lather to perfection in a shorter amount of time. A great soap.

I absolutely love this product. And applying the rich, thick lather of the Cade soap with the Plisson brush is shear heaven :thumbup:. With all the talk about how wonderful L'Occitane en Provence Cade soap and other products are I just could not resist placing on on-line order for the Cade Eau De Toilette. A bit pricey for me, but I imagine it will last quite awhile and the scent, I am sure, will be worth every penny.

Tim

Cade is up next in my soap rotation and its always a pleasure to look forward to, I honestly love it! and for $12 bucks a puck, its an awesome deal

Great scent, great performance. I feel this soap very under rated and rarely ever mentioned. Beats out or is just as good a lot of the artisan soaps in my opinion.

Great. Just found out there's a L'Occitane store in one of the malls I pass on the way home. I hate malls.

But I love a new soap.

Guess I'm stopping on the way home tonight...y'all are a BAD influence... :blink:

Top Bottom