What's new

L'Occitane Cade shaving soap

The Occitane Cade shaving soap always provides me great, smooth shaves. I also like the scent.

Not sure if it is the right thread, but what AS splash are you using with this soap?

I love mine, it does not lather like my Tabac or my SC or LPL, but it's close enough and love the scent, it's so invigorating. Plus the saucer bowl it's a stunner.

My wife bought this soap for me as a birthday present its on the way now, super excited to give it a try. Unfortunately, my birthday isn't for another 28 days :bored: So close yet so far away ��

With Cade I like the scent of the soap, though I wish it was stronger. Performance wise it was lacking for me. I ended up giving it away as it just wasn't impressive. I'd rate it as an average soap.

The Cade aftershave balm is excellent and I'd definitely recommend that one.

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
I stopped in at a l'Occitane shop in Avignon in June and they said it was not discontinued and had not heard anything like that. They had three bowls and two or three refill pucks on the shelf and it is not a large shop. My guess is that there maybe a regional issue(s).

Cheers, Steve

Last edited:
Not sure if it is the right thread, but what AS splash are you using with this soap?

Since the scent of the Cade soap is quite unobtrusive, you can use almost any AS splash-on or balm. Naturally, the L'Occitane Cade AS balm goes best with that soap, but I have no qualms about generously applying Old Spice or Tabac AS following a Cade soap shave:

proxy.php

has this soap been discontinued? can anyone verify?

No, it has not been discontinued, at least that is what the staff in two L'Occitane stores in Germany told me.

has this soap been discontinued? can anyone verify?

According to what a member learned from the company, Cade is the most popular men's line for L'Occitain and they have no plans to discontinue it. I purchased the last puck from my store last month and they have restocked it so I would say it's probably still in their supply chain.

Top Bottom