What's new

Lathering Modern Williams - one method with great results

An easy way to have different Williams----7 shave mug of different design or color, place Williams inside and use different mug each day, haha!

You can shred it, and then mix it with your favorite aftershave, then leave it out for several days ( because you have to get rid of the alcohol ) while stirring/mixing it a couple times a day until it gets hard , and then press it down to the bottom of your container , and then you have a puck of Williams that has been scented.
An easy way to have different Williams----7 shave mug of different design or color, place Williams inside and use different mug each day, haha!
Thanks for these suggestions. You guys are awesome!!

You can shred it, and then mix it with your favorite aftershave, then leave it out for several days ( because you have to get rid of the alcohol ) while stirring/mixing it a couple times a day until it gets hard , and then press it down to the bottom of your container , and then you have a puck of Williams that has been scented.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

I love my Bay Rum Williams

There's a 3017 thread with all the "Willy" mixtures/recipes on here somewhere.

Summary: grate williams into a container. Add aftershave (the more you add, the longer this process takes, the stronger the scent). Mix. Allow to evaporate. Mix a little each day so that fluids don’t get trapped. Allow to evaporte until the soap looks like soap again. This can take days or weeks depending on amounts used.

There's a 3017 thread with all the "Willy" mixtures/recipes on here somewhere.
Summary: grate williams into a container. Add aftershave (the more you add, the longer this process takes, the stronger the scent). Mix. Allow to evaporate. Mix a little each day so that fluids don’t get trapped. Allow to evaporte until the soap looks like soap again. This can take days or weeks depending on amounts used.
Besides the mixing part of the recipe, they had a list of all the different names, depending on what AS you used - Blue Willy, Green Willy, Chilly Willy, etc.

D14CE1CC-7456-4F31-93A3-3BF27AFBD3FF.jpeg
28ED3973-BC3B-4442-96FD-3E5F60064026.jpeg
This is what my puck look like after 26 shaves

Top Bottom