What's new

JULY 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Either way a fine gesture, Erik.

Thanks, Ron! I've been offered and have possessed a couple of vintage soaps, but I have never tired any. I find a lot of the new stuff to be adequate. So, I have no problem sending the old stuff that I find on to a member who will appreciate it.

Thanks, Ron! I've been offered and have possessed a couple of vintage soaps, but I have never tired any. I find a lot of the new stuff to be adequate. So, I have no problem sending the old stuff that I find on to a member who will appreciate it.

That's a great way to handle the vintage soaps, Erik. I think I have three or four that I've picked up but never used. Since I appreciate current soaps (and I have a ton of them) I may just pass the vintages ones along if I find someone really wants to try them.

proxy.php

I'm pretty sure that this is my first shaving purchase since December 2015. Not to mention, I'm not even going to be using either of these. They'll either be PIF'd or put in the Sue Moore Auction. The mug and soap are from between 1965 and 1972.

View attachment 802932

I donated a NOS/NIB Old Spice Mug and Soap to the St. Sue Auction.
It raised some money for a good cause. I've got lots of other soap which won't so I shave with them. :001_unsur

Needed to hit the store yesterday to get ingredients to make a dessert. Decided to stop at the antique store a block away even though it hasn't ever paid off much. I was stunned to see this. Should have take more pics, but I was eager to get it into a soapy bath soak.

IMG_3078.JPG
IMG_3079.JPG

This ended up being sweeter than the dessert.

A great week was capped off by winning two eBay auctions (Talbot Shaving)and being fast enough to snag a Bufflehead soap.
IMG_1695.JPG
IMG_1704.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom