What's new

JULY 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
July is here and half the year is gone already, but the Scores do not care.

They are always out there awaiting discovery.

Yes, time does seem to fly but no matter the month, the season, or the weather, there is always something to be found. And you can mark it as yours.

When you find it, let us know.

We all want to see and think ... I'm need one of THOSE....

Bought some goodies from Plisson. I really like their synthetic brushes (this is #2 for me). I tried the cream today and it's pretty nice. It came free with my order. The coolest part is it shipped from France to me in less than a week (east coast'ish). That handle is their tortoise color.

IMG_20170702_094956332.jpg

Bought some goodies from Plisson. I really like their synthetic brushes (this is #2 for me). I tried the cream today and it's pretty nice. It came free with my order. The coolest part is it shipped from France to me in less than a week (east coast'ish). That handle is their tortoise color.

View attachment 801006

Neat looking brush. Freebies are always good, especially when they are fine products.

A beautiful Shumate rescued from the bay! I don't think it has ever seen use :) Original coffin case too!

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received an order from the Italian Barber today:
- RazoRock Alum Block With Plastic Travel Container
- Clubman Pinaud Styptic Pencil
- 100 Voskhod Teflon Coated DE Blades
- RazoRock THE DEAD SEA After Shave Splash
- RazoRock 400 Synthetic Butterscotch Resin Shaving Brush with 24 x 57mm Noir Plissoft Knot
- 100 Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless Double Edge Blades made in Russia
Steve

IMG_6183.jpg

IMG_6185.jpg

On the last day of my vacation I went to a gas station my family has been going to for ever. It's one of those small town shops owned by the same peoson so long it's referred to by the persons name. I was looking for jerky for my 7 hour drive I was about to embark on when I happened upon these guys.
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Obviously not in the best shape but you can imagine my surprise when I found them just sitting on a shelf. And yes I asked if there were more in back, but the gentleman chuckled and shook his head as he responded "No."

USPS been busy the past three days. Finally got a Goodwill, a maybe Barbasol (I think I got it cheap because the bakelite handle did not say "Barbasol" on the bottom), and the famous Stahly Dead Blade (which is probably better for me so I wouldn't do something stupid like try shaving with it when it's vibrating). Test shaving the Barbasol tonight!
DSC01676.JPG

I received an order from the Italian Barber today:
- RazoRock Alum Block With Plastic Travel Container
- Clubman Pinaud Styptic Pencil
- 100 Voskhod Teflon Coated DE Blades
- RazoRock THE DEAD SEA After Shave Splash
- RazoRock 400 Synthetic Butterscotch Resin Shaving Brush with 24 x 57mm Noir Plissoft Knot
- 100 Gillette 7 O'Clock Super Stainless Double Edge Blades made in Russia
Steve

View attachment 802553
View attachment 802554

Indispensable acquisitions, Steve. I love 100 packs. I need to pick up both the Dead Sea soap and AS.

On the last day of my vacation I went to a gas station my family has been going to for ever. It's one of those small town shops owned by the same peoson so long it's referred to by the persons name. I was looking for jerky for my 7 hour drive I was about to embark on when I happened upon these guys.
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Obviously not in the best shape but you can imagine my surprise when I found them just sitting on a shelf. And yes I asked if there were more in back, but the gentleman chuckled and shook his head as he responded "No."

Neat!!!

USPS been busy the past three days. Finally got a Goodwill, a maybe Barbasol (I think I got it cheap because the bakelite handle did not say "Barbasol" on the bottom), and the famous Stahly Dead Blade (which is probably better for me so I wouldn't do something stupid like try shaving with it when it's vibrating). Test shaving the Barbasol tonight!
View attachment 802614

Great little haul. The Goodwill looks in fine condition.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I'm pretty sure that this is my first shaving purchase since December 2015. Not to mention, I'm not even going to be using either of these. They'll either be PIF'd or put in the Sue Moore Auction. The mug and soap are from between 1965 and 1972.

IMG_20170709_151633574.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom