What's new

JULY 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I received a package from Timeless. I bought the Polished OC, 0.95 gap, scalloped cap razor with the H5 dimpled handle and stand. I also received their free towel and signature shave soap based on the current deal they are running.

I waited for the package to arrive before shaving today so that I could break in the new gear. IMO this razor is just superb - from looks and design to the quality of the shave and performance. I need to get more mileage on my Charcoal Level 2, but this Timeless just felt so much better with only just this one shave under my belt. My initial impression is so high. I will have to see over time how this razor perform for my tastes, but things are starting off great!
Steve

IMG_6288.jpg

IMG_6294.jpg

IMG_6305.jpg

I stopped by the Groomatorium on my way home from work and picked up a few things. The Stirling Black Cherry and MITA are for my wife and the Chiseled Face Natural splash and Voskhod blades are for me. She's going to have a nice surprise when she gets home.
proxy.php

Formerly Heybobitsme

Today I received a package from Timeless. I bought the Polished OC, 0.95 gap, scalloped cap razor with the H5 dimpled handle and stand. I also received their free towel and signature shave soap based on the current deal they are running.

I waited for the package to arrive before shaving today so that I could break in the new gear. IMO this razor is just superb - from looks and design to the quality of the shave and performance. I need to get more mileage on my Charcoal Level 2, but this Timeless just felt so much better with only just this one shave under my belt. My initial impression is so high. I will have to see over time how this razor perform for my tastes, but things are starting off great!
Steve

View attachment 806371
View attachment 806372
View attachment 806373

Superb score, Steve! Figured you'd like it.

I stopped by the Groomatorium on my way home from work and picked up a few things. The Stirling Black Cherry and MITA are for my wife and the Chiseled Face Natural splash and Voskhod blades are for me. She's going to have a nice surprise when she gets home.
proxy.php

Formerly Heybobitsme

Nice, Rob ... real nice.

Last week it was a vintage Lutz slant razor, and this week it is a vintage Merkur 75 diagonal razor. Oh yeah, somewhere along the way a Crown King synth brush arrived also.
DSC01694.JPG

This showed up Saturday:

20170722_155236 (2).jpg 20170722_155243 (2).jpg 20170722_155249 (2).jpg 20170722_155256 (2).jpg 20170722_155315 (2).jpg

Wolf Whispers Odyssey white pearl/Oktoberfest fluted bottom 24mm Envy White 50mm loft

Last edited:
Today I ordered this from Charcoal Goods: the Machined Brass baseplate (Level-3 Very Aggressive), Open Comb dark antique finish. This is the website pic including the cap, which I didn't order since I already had one.

P5010488_1200x.jpg

New tub of XPec and an unopened puck of ABC hard soap. I have now used the XPec a few times and it lives up to its reputation (must mention Connaught for the great price - I've seen it for twice what I paid). The little plastic containers I grabbed in Wal-Mart ($1.50 for the set). They are a good size for soaps.
DSCN1303[1].JPG

This showed up Saturday:

View attachment 807024 View attachment 807025 View attachment 807026 View attachment 807027 View attachment 807028

Wolf Whispers Odyssey white pearl/Oktoberfest fluted bottom 24mm Envy White 50mm loft
This showed up Saturday:

View attachment 807024 View attachment 807025 View attachment 807026 View attachment 807027 View attachment 807028

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom