What's new

JULY 2017 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the slants just keep on coming! Last week, the vintage NOS Lutz, two days ago, the vintage diagonal Merkur, and today, the hard to find Fasan Red Dot Double Slant and mysteryDR slant, both of which I obtained in a trade with @efsk.
DSC01702.JPG

New tub of XPec and an unopened puck of ABC hard soap. I have now used the XPec a few times and it lives up to its reputation (must mention Connaught for the great price - I've seen it for twice what I paid). The little plastic containers I grabbed in Wal-Mart ($1.50 for the set). They are a good size for soaps.
View attachment 807550

Fine soaps. I'll check out Connaugh. Also I think I better check out Wal-Mart!!!

Over the weekend I won a PIF contest on Reddit and I won a Dogwood Handcrafts handle with a Declaration Brushworks B3 knot dubbed Dogclaration. It arrived yesterday and I'm just finally getting around to posting it. This thing is absolutely gorgeous!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Formerly Heybobitsme

Over the weekend I won a PIF contest on Reddit and I won a Dogwood Handcrafts handle with a Declaration Brushworks B3 knot dubbed Dogclaration. It arrived yesterday and I'm just finally getting around to posting it. This thing is absolutely gorgeous!
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Formerly Heybobitsme
It is a beaut, Rob! Enjoy.

New to ALL of this, but I have enjoyed estate sales for years. Before, I probably would have not even noticed these, but I found them this morning. The red ones are dated 1938. The Blue one did not have a date.

Maybe my pictures will work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    946.8 KB · Views: 13
New to ALL of this, but I have enjoyed estate sales for years. Before, I probably would have not even noticed these, but I found them this morning. The red ones are dated 1938. The Blue one did not have a date.

Maybe my pictures will work.

Fine score!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom