What's new

IT IS HERE! - The B&B Carnival of Smiles

IT is beautiful.

I just saw a judge on 'So You Think You Can Dance' crying as he watched a dancer perform...

and...

well. . .

I just thought you should know that.

I'm not crying, but I'm really happy about the carnival. I love carnivals.

I really had no idea what IT was and didn't try speculating. But considering the attention paid to IT lately, I figured it must be a good thing for B&Bers. I was wrong - it's a GREAT thing for B&Bers and the chillins of the world, too. :smile:

Looks like fun. I like how Aiden Gill is giving away a straight razor, but in their video on YouTube they insist nothing beats the Mach 3 :biggrin:

Ironic isn't it? :lol:

But it's a very nice gesture on his part, as well as all other vendors that are donating towards this. :a14:

Well, I understand all the hype now. Thanks to the B&B Mods for this. It looks to be a lot of fun. :thumbup:

I'll second that. I'm still not convinced it was completely worth all those threads on it, but still nicely done gents. :a14:

Last edited:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
More pics please.
:001_rolle:001_rolle:001_rolle:001_rolle:001_rolle

You mean like this?

:yikes::yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

proxy.php

I am deeply impressed. I was beginning to to feel a bit annoyed at the IT threads. Of course now I feel silly, thanks B&B!! :thumbup1:

I'm an Idiot I donated the $240 and missed the part about the recipient card so I bypassed it on the confirmation page. Can [email protected] PM me to verify by confirmation number, I know, I'm a pain in the butt, but I would hate to miss out on the drawings. Either way its money well spent, it's great you guys are a part of this and I'm happy to contribute:w00t:

All she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth. And some braces. Precious!

proxy.php

I'm out of work, but I think I can spring for a few paks of rubber bands.

This is awesome!!! Prizes or no, Operation Smile is a great organization to be associated with. Great idea, B&B!

But about those prizes....wowwwwww!!!!!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Top Bottom