What's new

Introducing The B&B 2012 LE Brush. SOLD OUT!! See post #227

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I did as well.
Address is included in the PP communication to the seller unless you play the "fee avoidance game" and send it as a gift.

You know, it might be helpful if HDstreetglides, op had those instructions clearly stated. As I read it, it only says to include your B & B name, real name, and knot preference in the comments section in paypal.

I aint blamin, I am just sayin.

Jeff

If you have a paypal account, Rudy has your address. Posting your username, real name, and preferences makes sure you get what you asked for.
90%er

If you have a paypal account, Rudy has your address. Posting your username, real name, and preferences makes sure you get what you asked for.
90%er

Gotcha, not a pp expert by any means. Just concerned about Rudy's comments.

From a consumer standpoint, I have been wanting a fan style brush to try. All of my current brushes are mostly bulb shaped. Couldn't pass on the LE brush.

Thank you Rudy and B&B.

Jeff

I would like a RV DO1...nice Shavemac Knot.

Payments sent via Pay Pal.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I have placed an order and sent payment for the TGN! I am looking forward to my first B&B brush!

Last edited:
Payment sent on a TGN knot.

Wonder if I'll get one with the special extra long "nose tickler" hair like I did with my 2011 LE? :laugh:

Almost ordered. I need to link PayPay to my bank account to pay for the Shavemac D01 knot. Hopefully one will still be available by the time I return on Thursday.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I counted 68 total so far, not an official count, just me reading threads.
These seem to be going faster than last years model.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom