What's new

Introducing teamTOBS!

Just had a nice shave with the Unscented sensitive, love the clean smell!
$2014-03-08_14-34-55_760.jpg

Hi mate, doing a PIF is really good, you are quite correct. Decide the what, when and how. Then post it up and see how you get on. It will be much appreciated.

Excellent, cheers. Think I'll PIF the Shaving Shop and a tube of St James. I'll get a post up soon!

I should be getting a package in the mail today that will have a tub of St. James and one of Shave Shop. Which one should I crack open first?

I just discovered Eton College last week. WOW. It is my favorite cream now. First one I tried from TOBS. The grapefruit looks interesting too, it next on my list.

Finally, Gilligan and I would like to send a small sample of TOBS grapefruit shaving cream to you. If you are one of the first four inaugural members listed above, please PM us with your name and address and we will send your TOBS grapefruit sample out ASAP.

Just received my sample of the Grapefruit you sent! Smells awesome, can't wait to shave with it this week!!

Thanks Mendel and Gilligan :thumbup::thumbup:

Im in!!! just started but I love TOBS Jermyn Street and just got in Sandalwood today, cant wait to whip it up for tommrows shave. Plan on getting eton college, coconut, and almond eventually.

Wow. I got my shipment in today. I ordered cella and TOBS Jermyn street. Between the two, I ended up going with the TOBS first. I am glad I did. The scent is amazing, it is so addicting. I prepped my brush, and soaked it for a few minutes. I am using a cheap tweezerman badger brush. Sadly, I can't afford a higher quality brush, (maybe next paycheck I will get me a whipped dog). Using a merkur with a fresh feather, and my Vdh mug to bowl lather. I used a small dab, and whipped up enough lather for 3 or 4 passes. I usually do two passes; WTG and ATG. All I can say is, 'WOW'! The shave was nothing short of amazing.
$uploadfromtaptalk1394514767427.jpg

Top Bottom