What's new

Introducing teamTOBS!

Greetings from Mendel and my beloved sidekick, Gilligan!

If you like TOBS as much as we do, declare yourself a member (in good standing) of our newest unofficial B & B club known as:

teamTOBS

So why do we like TOBS?
  • Fantastic value
  • Great scents (We own Grapefruit, Sandalwood, Mr. Taylor, & Shaving Shop creams)
  • Consistent performer

And for those of you requesting a current photo of Gilligan, here you go:

proxy.php

Got two mini Dachshunds of my own so just because of that I'll have to join!!

Oh my love of Eton College and Jermyn Street are reasons as well.:biggrin1:

Sign me up!!

Sign me up as well. Been using TOBS for 15 years or so. I have used, and continue to use many other soaps and creams, but TOBS is still my go-to cream. My current favorite is Mr. Taylor's, but I also like Avacado, Lavender, Eton College, Almond, etc., etc. Good performers and great values IMHO.

Matt

Sign me up... HUGE fan of the sandalwood...

And my sig pic has my two rescue chihuahuas-Cuda and Kitten posing for the camera...

Dean

Count me in! Huge fan of TOBS. Shave Shop and Jermyn St are my favs. Lemon Lime, Eton College, Coconut are awesome too....well they all are great. Nice fluffy lather and a great value.

Gilligan is a cutie!

Here's our TOBS cat, Inky, who we adopted a few years ago from a shelter.
$fb3.jpg

To: teamTOBS Current Members

Subject: Welcome & Thank You

Dear teamTOBS Members,

Thank you for joining our unofficial club. If you wish, please edit your signature line by referencing your membership in teamTOBS. Also, for those of you that have enclosed pictures of your pets, we thank you. What a fine, domesticated menagerie of pets we collectively have.

Now, let's turn our attention to more teamTOBS business. Do any of you own TOBS aftershave balm or gel? If so, what is your preference? By the way, the balm we own is Mr. Taylor and the aftershave gel we have is Shaving Shop. We would hope in the near future that TOBS would introduce a balm or gel to match their Grapefruit shaving cream.

Finally, Gilligan and I would like to send a small sample of TOBS grapefruit shaving cream to you. If you are one of the first four inaugural members listed above, please PM us with your name and address and we will send your TOBS grapefruit sample out ASAP.

Last edited:
I don't have any TOBS aftershaves, but a few on the "to buy" list. Especially the Jermyn St aftershave cream. How is the Shaving Shop gel? Similar scent to the cream? The cream is one of my favorite scents, too bad it's being discontinued :cursing:

Do any of you ever think TOBS will come out with a new scent in the future? I would like to see some kind of menthol cream!

Awesome! One of the few TOBS I haven't tried...Grapefruit! What a great thing to do, thanks so much Mendel...PM sent

Mark

I do NOT have any of the balms or gels from TOBS... I'm sure they are great, but my only aftershaves right now are captains choice cat o' nine tails, and the ever popular(and cheap) skin bracer! LOL.

Dean

Here is another one for the menagerie Smoky was keen to get involved in some snaps.

I have been using the Jermyn Street Cream this week and it has been great, I like the scent and it is very easy to use. I also enjoy the Sandalwood Soap in the wooden bowl and the Lime cream. I think the TOBS is a good all round performer.

Cheers.

$image.jpg

I would like to join.

I have been going through a sampler set of TOBS, and have several favourites.
Have picked up the tubs of Eton College and Avocado.

I am thinking oftrying someofthe aftershaves, but it is a hard choice of which one to try.

Count me in! Huge fan of TOBS. Shave Shop and Jermyn St are my favs. Lemon Lime, Eton College, Coconut are awesome too....well they all are great. Nice fluffy lather and a great value.

Gilligan is a cutie!

Here's our TOBS cat, Inky, who we adopted a few years ago from a shelter.
View attachment 421602
Thank you for adopting! I work with a Dachshund Rescue and I wish more people would adopt.

To: teamTOBS Current Members

Subject: Welcome & Thank You

Dear teamTOBS Members,

Thank you for joining our unofficial club. If you wish, please edit your signature line by referencing your membership in teamTOBS. Also, for those of you that have enclosed pictures of your pets, we thank you. What a fine, domesticated menagerie of pets we collectively have.

Now, let's turn our attention to more teamTOBS business. Do any of you own TOBS aftershave balm or gel? If so, what is your preference? By the way, the balm we own is Mr. Taylor and the aftershave gel we have is Shaving Shop. We would hope in the near future that TOBS would introduce a balm or gel to match their Grapefruit shaving cream.

Finally, Gilligan and I would like to send a small sample of TOBS grapefruit shaving cream to you. If you are one of the first four inaugural members listed above, please PM us with your name and address and we will send your TOBS grapefruit sample out ASAP.

Thank you. That is very generous. I've been leaning to trying the Grapefruit as my next scent. This will be great. PM sent now.

Question to the members of our newly formed club.

I keep seeing posts which suggest that the scent "Shave Shop" is being discontinued. Is this true? I've read many great things about that product and wonder if I should try to get a tub or two.

I'm IN! I have also been working through my sampler of creams and I've loved every single one (with Mr. Taylor being my favorite so far). I'm getting a great shave - better than any other cream I've tried.

To my fellow TOBS fans - what is your experience with the A/S? Does the Mr. Taylor A/S smell as good as the cream? And how long does the scent last?

Requesting permission to come aboard sir! I love TOBS. I'm having a hard time getting past their creams to start looking at other brands.

I'm in. I started on TOBS creams a year ago and even though I now own many other brands, I always end up going back to them. Favorites are Mr. Taylor, Shave Shop, and Eton College.

Don't underestimate their colognes either. The longevity isn't all that spectacular, but they smell nice and are half the price of a T&H cologne.

Top Bottom