What's new

Interesting concept...

Okay, so I'm leaving work yesterday afternoon, didn't feel like listening to anything in particular, so I put my Zune on shuffle and started driving home.
Can't remember the first song that came up, the second song was a Casting Crowns song, then a Trans-Siberian Orchestra tune, then Imperial March, then the thought hit me....how awesome would it be if TSO was given the opportunity to cut loose on the Star Wars score!
I love John Williams, I love TSO, 'twould make an awesome combination, I think.
Just a thought....

dont give lucas any ideas, please, alot, if not most starwars fans are now considering the idea that lucas can be assasinated and the whole prequel thing can be declared non canon,

dont give lucas any ideas, please, alot, if not most starwars fans are now considering the idea that lucas can be assasinated and the whole prequel thing can be declared non canon,
it'd mostly be at the discretion of Mr. John Williams, really
the cool thing is when you think about it, Star Wars has been described as a "space opera", by Lucas himself I believe, and TSO's whole concept is "rock operas", so it'd really be a perfect fit, tell the whole (original) story of Star Wars in concert form
with their (TSO's) light show and pyrotechnics, yeah, I'd go to that!

it'd mostly be at the discretion of Mr. John Williams, really
the cool thing is when you think about it, Star Wars has been described as a "space opera", by Lucas himself I believe, and TSO's whole concept is "rock operas", so it'd really be a perfect fit, tell the whole (original) story of Star Wars in concert form
with their (TSO's) light show and pyrotechnics, yeah, I'd go to that!

Star Wars the musical? Simpsons did it.

proxy.php

Interesting concept...pay attention to the road when you are driving youngster.
the list! you are dangerously close to getting on the "didn't pay attention to OP's details" list!
I set Zune to shuffle, then drove....

this time....:biggrin:

Top Bottom