What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

The Yellows are somewhat sharper in my experience as I have them also. The blacks I have no experience with. Never tried them yet.
from what ive read on the wet shaving forums, there seems to be a lot of black 7 o clock fans,
also online it seems like the black 7 o clocks seem to cost a bit more too from what i've noticed, obviously not much in it though....

from what ive read on the wet shaving forums, there seems to be a lot of black 7 o clock fans,
also online it seems like the black 7 o clocks seem to cost a bit more too from what i've noticed, obviously not much in it though....
Yes I believe they’re made in India whereas the other 7 o’clocks are Russian made.

The Yellows are somewhat sharper in my experience as I have them also. The blacks I have no experience with. Never tried them yet.
Again, my experience is from years ago but I liked the Yellows, part of my regular lineup, but the Blacks were a bad scene man, bad.

I like the sharpness on the wilkinson sword but I don't really find them to be that smooth imo, try out a nacet they're sharp and very smooth
Glad someone else defended the honor of all card carrying "Super Sword Edge" Fans. Give me a Vintage "Made in England" Wilkinson Sword, please! When I find them, I buy them--but Nacets and Astra SPs are good fall back positions (I have a tuck of Feathers, but haven't tried one yet, so can't weigh in). I like Nacets, but compared to a vintage Wilkie, the Nacet is just a "Pepsi," (i.e., their unofficial tagline: "Drink Pepsi, because sometimes, Coke just isn't available"). :a26:

Top Bottom