What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

hello again people, so i absolutely love gillette nacet i find that theyre sharp yet very smooth...

for me personally i have a limited experience of trying blades even though ive got a sampler pack from the razor blade club,
i've yet to try a single one from it because everrytime i go to shvae my head i just cant help but pick up a gillette nacet instead

so yea it just made me think about this question and i thouhgt i'd ask you guys because some of you have experience of using a lot of different de blades

so anyways if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

Just one razor blade? I hope it never chips or rusts! 😉

But of the razor blades I've tried so far, my favorite is the LOI Titanium Salon blades. But I also really Like Lord Platinums and Lord Super Chromes. A lifetime supply of any of those blades would be fine.

I'd have to go with feathers..I've got pretty sensitive skin as i found out when i tried proraso green instead of the white lol bump city!!same with blades,when i try different ones i get more bumps...anyways lol feather for sure😎

This is a tricky one as I like different blades in different razors! I'd probably go for an Israeli Red or a Vikings Sword (possibly the same blade, how knows with Personna!), sharp enough for mild razors, smooth enough and not too sharp for more aggressive razors.

But I have 73 blades still to try in my den so that choice could change at any point in the future!

hello again people, so i absolutely love gillette nacet i find that theyre sharp yet very smooth...

for me personally i have a limited experience of trying blades even though ive got a sampler pack from the razor blade club,
i've yet to try a single one from it because everrytime i go to shvae my head i just cant help but pick up a gillette nacet instead

so yea it just made me think about this question and i thouhgt i'd ask you guys because some of you have experience of using a lot of different de blades

so anyways if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
I would quit this forum and unfollow you rather than choose one blade ;)

If I were to answer - most probably the Gillette 7OC Super platinum black. Sharp blade and I am biased as its available cheap to me locally!

Sent by the Shave Maharaja from my SM-A705GM using Tapatalk

The black ninjas*
(Made in India 7o‘clock Super Plats ),
is the closest blades comparable to Nacets.
I really like black ninjas ,
but is quite difficult to find them
locally ( Greece ) .
Maybe I should get few salon packs
from ebay...
Great blades ,also !

* “Black” due to the package &
outer paper wrap color ,
”Ninjas” because the inner paper wrap resembles a ninja mask !

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
This thread is one of many reasons to love B&B. Years ago, I purchased enough Astra SPs to last a lifetime. Why mess with success when I finally found a 7-cent blade could give routine great shaves? More recently, after upgrading razors, I also upgraded blades in bulk and found shaving nirvana.

The trip down the rabbit hole has been fun. It’s kinda hard to justify buying more blades, but there’s so many I haven’t tried. Thanks to the comments above, 100-packs of Nacent and GSB blades now sit in my online cart.

Top Bottom