What's new

if you had to choose one de blade for the rest of your life, which one would it be?

The Yellows are somewhat sharper in my experience as I have them also. The blacks I have no experience with. Never tried them yet.

from what ive read on the wet shaving forums, there seems to be a lot of black 7 o clock fans,
also online it seems like the black 7 o clocks seem to cost a bit more too from what i've noticed, obviously not much in it though....

from what ive read on the wet shaving forums, there seems to be a lot of black 7 o clock fans,
also online it seems like the black 7 o clocks seem to cost a bit more too from what i've noticed, obviously not much in it though....
Yes I believe they’re made in India whereas the other 7 o’clocks are Russian made.

I like the sharpness on the wilkinson sword but I don't really find them to be that smooth imo, try out a nacet they're sharp and very smooth
Glad someone else defended the honor of all card carrying "Super Sword Edge" Fans. Give me a Vintage "Made in England" Wilkinson Sword, please! When I find them, I buy them--but Nacets and Astra SPs are good fall back positions (I have a tuck of Feathers, but haven't tried one yet, so can't weigh in). I like Nacets, but compared to a vintage Wilkie, the Nacet is just a "Pepsi," (i.e., their unofficial tagline: "Drink Pepsi, because sometimes, Coke just isn't available"). :a26:

Top Bottom