What's new

If you gave a chimp a razor and some cream

and showed it the mantic videos, would the chimp start shaving?

Would the chimp be able to develop technique to avoid cutting himself?

with the hair off of his face, would he look more human?

I was just thinking how funny it is when animals do human-like stuff.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Right after it finishes writing the complete works of Shakespeare. :tongue_sm

I think that it would end up being a question of manual dexterity. I believe the muscular structure of a chimp's thumb is different from a human thumb. It is also a bit shorter when compared to the rest of the hand. However, given that the shimp might naturally use the blade with very little pressure while mimicing the action of shaving it could work out a lot better than my first attempt.

proxy.php

FWIW, one of my parrots "shaves" with peanuts.... he holds the peanut (in the shell) in his claw and rubs it all over his cheeks and neck.....I gotta get a video camera one of these days. And no, I didn't teach him and he didn't watch Mantic's videos....

I believe the monkey would first put on a John Deere hat and go watch an Indiana Tractor Pull.

"Welcome to Indiana. Thank you for traveling on Trailways bus system. Plese remember to watch your step, and PLEASE...set your watches back 30 years..."

I believe you would be charged with animal cruelty due to all of the acquisition disorders you will have inflicted upon the poor simian.:tongue:

Right after it finishes writing the complete works of Shakespeare. :tongue_sm

As I read this thread I was getting really psyched to offer something like that up and of course the venerable Ouch is on it first.

Now what would happen if you got 100 monkeys in a room and gave them shaving equipment? Would they dismantle the razors, make a time machine and travel to a place where apes rule over men? I know that is a pretty radical concept that people are going to have to think about cause its such a revolutionary idea, almost a piece of science fiction even.

and showed it the mantic videos, would the chimp start shaving?

Would the chimp be able to develop technique to avoid cutting himself?

with the hair off of his face, would he look more human?

I was just thinking how funny it is when animals do human-like stuff.
Isn't that how those angry monkeys get their bright red butts?

Razor burn shaving "down there"? Oops, wrong thread.... :lol:

As I read this thread I was getting really psyched to offer something like that up and of course the venerable Ouch is on it first.

I think I can speak for Ouch on this: I don't think he's particularly "Venerable". I was told (at least he SAID this), that the Venerable condition was cleared up with a shot of penicillin. I certainly hope that's the case!:lol::lol:

Top Bottom