What's new

I got a Tech!

Except I accidentally swapped the bar and the fat handle, and I put the ball end on the one that had no handle. It originally had a Tech handle. The caps and plates are still paired as they were from the factory to the best of my knowledge.

Long live the Frankenrazor!...they shave so great they'll turn a monster into a gentle man.
TobyC, if you want it I will send you the one on the right. It has lost all of the plating on the baseplate and cap, but the handle is great.

View attachment 692415View attachment 692416

Cleaned up pretty good! :001_smile

Thank you sir! :thumbup1:

$100_2042.jpg

$100_2043.jpg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
From those pics I guess we now know how the CEO hurt his bandaged hand -- razor cuts.

proxy.php

Well, the one I've been using is a triangle slot Canadian Tech, and it is absolutely fantastic!!! Couldn't ask for a better shave! Now I need to work my way through the other two, and compare them. When I put a blade in a razor I leave it in there till it's done, I don't like to take a blade out of one razor and put it in another. And I don't like to have more than one blade in use at a time, so it takes time for me to go through razors. There will be more to follow,... eventually! :laugh:

Top Bottom