What's new

I got a Tech!

I'm back on the Canadian pre-war now, there is no difference between the US and The Canadian versions, exactly the same razor with different words on it. :thumbsup:

It's not sacrilege, but you have it backwards. The OLD head on the fat Tech handle is the better way to go. :wink2:

I did exactly that. I bought a Fat Handle Tech and an Old Type (with a travel sized handle that had a crack in it) and put the Old head on the fat tech handle. It now has a permanent spot in my rotation.

I'm back on the Canadian pre-war now, there is no difference between the US and The Canadian versions, exactly the same razor with different words on it. :thumbsup:

That was Feb 21, this is April 5, I'm still using the Canadian Tech with the same blade I put in it back in Feb! Don't ask what blade that is or how many shave are on it, I have no idea! Still getting great shaves, so I'll just leave well enough alone till things change.

That was Feb 21, this is April 5, I'm still using the Canadian Tech with the same blade I put in it back in Feb! Don't ask what blade that is or how many shave are on it, I have no idea! Still getting great shaves, so I'll just leave well enough alone till things change.

My Canadian pre war Tech just came in today; I be trying it out tomorrow. :001_cool:

the more a shave i understand that every razor is good , today i used my hong long Tech , but i had to shim it , so you can do With Your gillete Techs also ,

Went back to the ball-end OLD yesterday, it's still the best razor ever made! :thumbsup:

It was a Rapira Platinum Lux that I've been using in the Tech, not showing any signs of going bad any time soon. I felt the need to move on, so I ditched it,... could have gone another month or two!

Top Bottom