What's new

How would you describe the scent of Proraso (Green)

My first shaving soap (croap) ever was Proraso. I bought it because it was widely recommended. I used it a few times but left it once I discovered other soaps/scents. I was cleaning out my cabinet and found the abandoned tub of Proraso.

I took a sniff and I couldn't place the scent; to me it smells like chemicals and poor quality soap - like the kind of liquid soap that you'd find in dive-y establishments.

How would you characterize the scent of Proraso in the green tub?
noxeema that's how I would describe it I used to do plays in highschool and this is the stuff I used to take off my makeup. I ordered the porasso green and went to use it I r that that's what was in the tube. I was really suprized by the whole thing

My first shaving soap (croap) ever was Proraso. I bought it because it was widely recommended. I used it a few times but left it once I discovered other soaps/scents. I was cleaning out my cabinet and found the abandoned tub of Proraso.

I took a sniff and I couldn't place the scent; to me it smells like chemicals and poor quality soap - like the kind of liquid soap that you'd find in dive-y establishments.

How would you characterize the scent of Proraso in the green tub?

Vicks vapour rub is how I'd put it.

Top Bottom