What's new

How often do you shave and why?

I shave every second day. I don’t grow fast enough to need to shave daily, though I’ve considered trying it to see if I get irritated, but also so I can use my products more often. Weekends I may let it go an extra day or two. Those shaves are always extra nice.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I shave every second day. I don’t grow fast enough to need to shave daily, though I’ve considered trying it to see if I get irritated, but also so I can use my products more often. Weekends I may let it go an extra day or two. Those shaves are always extra nice.
You should try the B&B beard growth elixir. It works wonders. The system is:

Grind fresh goat manure with chilled seawater into a paste. Apply the paste as a face mask every evening and leave on for 12 hours. In the morning scrape off remaining face mask and shave as normal.

After your shave, apply fermented salami paste and rub well in. Do not wash or rinse your face after application.

If you do this daily for at least 21 days, you will start to notice a difference.

Grind fresh goat manure with chilled seawater into a paste. Apply the paste as a face mask every evening and leave on for 12 hours. In the morning scrape off remaining face mask and shave as normal.

After your shave, apply fermented salami paste and rub well in. Do not wash or rinse your face after application.

If you do this daily for at least 21 days, you will start to notice a difference.

1632118032365.png

@esky15, don't let @rbscebu fool you. I tried that. Didn't work. ☹

Whilliam

First Class Citizen

So will everyone else.

I usually shave every 24-36 hours, I do notice my shaves are best when I shave every other day. It also depends on the razor/blade combination, it would be useless for me to shave daily with the Tatara Nodachi..

Every day, head and face. The only exceptions are when I go backpacking/camping, or if I'm not feeling well. I can't stand the velcro feel on my head especially if I skip a day, even more so now coming into beanie weather! Also, for being almost 50 years old, my facial hair growth is patchy, and looks terrible if I let it go more than a day. If I could grow some cool Don Johnson stubble, I might let it go longer, but no dice!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Morning daily shaver, for some time. Have grown a beard on holidays to see what it was like. Because of my work prior environments of Pulp and paper & Oil & gas maintenance it was mandatory incase we had to use SCBA.

Pre-pandemic in office environment daily. During pandemic 1x per week. With transitioning back to office work a few days a week been increasing frequency. In parallel have been enjoying broadening my awareness and knowledge of wet shaving techniques and products mainly driven by you folks. Fun being the adult kid in the candy store! Frequency increasing now do to interest as apposed to being a requirement.

Top Bottom