Post war tech
Pre war tech (2)
Gillette Canadian prewar tech (3)
Gillette Super speed tv special
Gillette Red tip
Gillette Milord
Gillette new long comb
Gillette new short comb

Currently 16 DE - including 4 Techs, 3 Fatips, a couple of Merkurs, etc. Plus 3 vintage SE with a modern one on the way, and about 10 shavettes of various kinds.

I've sold quite a few razors recently - mostly modern CNC stuff at around the £100 ($125) mark. By the weekend the only modern CNC razors I will have left are my Razorocks.

In the new year I will gird my wallet and stump up for something in the $200 range. I thought it was going to be a Blackbird, but I just can't stomach the additional taxes involved in ordering from the US, which pretty much turn a $200 razor into a $300 razor, so it will probably be something from Europe...no idea what yet.

I have 8, unless you count duplicates, in which case it would be 10. The Feather and Game Changer .68-P get used the most, which is why I have a spare for each of them.

Feather AS-D2 (2x)
RazoRock Game Changer .68-P (2x)
RazoRock Game Changer .76-P
RazoRock Game Changer .84-P
Rockwell 6S
Gillette English Flat Bottom Tech
King C. Gillette with Weber handle
Edwin Jagger DE89

I’ve managed to reduce my razors down to 7 in 2020. Fortunately, RAD hasn’t been an issue since.

Charcoal Goods Gen 1 Level 2 SB on a Stinger handle in stainless
3X Wolfman WR2 1.15/1.05 SB on a WRH1 or WRH2 (2X) handle in matte stainless
2X Karve CB C SB and B OC plates on a 3.5” handle in stainless
Gillette English post war Tech on a custom Tibam titanium handle

My rotation is every razor I own. And the number keeps getting bigger. I think the last count I saw was 309 but I'm not sure. Maybe 312. I use everyone that I have. It just takes a long time to work my way back around.

Edit: I have 4 more showing up today sometime. So 316 by the end of the day.
And here's me thinking I'm weird owning 112....
113 with the one on the way.... Another Swing @Guido75

In no particular order the following see regular use:

Muhle Stylo
Muhle Purist
Muhle R41 London Edition Titanium
Muhle R41
Fatip Piccolo
Fatip Il Piccolo Storto
Merkur 34G
Merkur 37C
Merkur 42C
Rockwell 6S Red
Rockwell 6S Blue
Edwin Jagger 3One6

In the new year I will gird my wallet and stump up for something in the $200 range. I thought it was going to be a Blackbird, but I just can't stomach the additional taxes involved in ordering from the US, which pretty much turn a $200 razor into a $300 razor,
My thoughts exactly. I want that Blackbird so bad but am not willing to pay my government 100 euros because they are greedy

I have 8 de razors, but plan on getting rid of most of them. Straight razors and stones is a different story.
I have tried giving de razors to friends and family, but everyone just smiles and says; my grandfather had one of those, are people still using those:)
I wonder what they would have said if you had tried to give them a straight razor!😄

As with most of us, I have more than I need but not all that I want. So the number will keep going up. I only collect razors I plan to use and I am currently working my way through them all and have put my go to Fatboy away until they all run through the rotation. I consider my line-up as small to medium at just over 50 DE/SE, most being vintage.

Not enough. :cool:

Timeless SS .68 SC
Timeless SS .95 SB
Timeless Ti .68 SC Satin
Timeless Ti .68 SC Polished w/Crown Handle
Timeless Ti .95 SB Satin
Timeless Bronze .38 SC
Blackland Osprey
Blackland Vector SS
Feather AS-D2
Supply SE
Leaf Razor
Leaf Twig
A ton of cartridge razors

Not enough. :cool:

Timeless SS .68 SC
Timeless SS .95 SB
Timeless Ti .68 SC Satin
Timeless Ti .68 SC Polished w/Crown Handle
Timeless Ti .95 SB Satin
Timeless Bronze .38 SC
Blackland Osprey
Blackland Vector SS
Feather AS-D2
Supply SE
Leaf Razor
Leaf Twig
A ton of cartridge razors
Do you notice a big difference between the Timeless SB and SC (assume scalloped) in terms of blade feel and efficiency? I have a Timeless Ti 95 SB and I’ve always wanted to try a Scalloped version.

Tarara Muramasa
Rex Konsul
Karve Overlander x 2
Rockwell 6S x 2
Henson Mild
Henson Medium
Muhle R41 ( don’t really use it)

So total 9

Apparently you haven’t seen the one on our local second hand site! ;)

And once you get yours please share pictures!
Well, no. I can't find another one but I did find mine there. It was in a lot with a Gillette oc from 1930, a Gillette Slim Twist and a Wilkinson classic, the plastic one. The swing comes with its round box which is not in the best condition but still screws together.
Another interesting thing, the plating is worn on some spots revealing the brass. So, it is not made from stainless steel..:pipe:

Thought I had 2 or 3, but after I counted them, they were more than I need. At least they do not need feeding so they can rest at the box.

The ones I love to use currently is Karve Overlander - De and Yaqi Excalibur - AC.

Top Bottom