What's new

How many razors do you own?

iKon Tech, Mühle R41 (13), Fatip, NDC SS, 1970 Black SS, 1973 Tech, Merkur 1904, and Weber DLC. Have a Rockwell Model T ordered. Hopefully I'm done.

I have my "collection" down to 7 right now, and will try to keep it at that number. I will most likely sell something if I buy a new razor.

Weishi, EJDE89, Parker 26C, Maggard V3A, Ikon non-DLC Slant, Ikon 102, PAA Bakelite Slant, RR Baby Smooth, Ming Shi (the last two arrived today).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have over 60.
I just counted and am a little shocked.
Old, NEW, a version of almost every SS, Adjustables both Fatboy and Slim.
Not to mention a boat load of modern razors.
I have had a Timeless in the cart 3 times today. Keep holding off.
Only at 1400 blades so it must be time to buy more.
I always said to myself that it was ok because when I got enough posts I would trade them away on B/S/T.
Now that I have access I don't want to get rid of any at the moment.
I have officially lost my mind thanks to this madness called DE Shaving.
And you people ain't helping any!

As of today I own 3.5 (the .5 is because one came with 2 heads.) I have a '59 gillette fatboy I just got today, a microtouch one which was my first razor and my razorock yin & yang which came with i SS handle and 2 heads one that is mild and one that is more aggressive.

My number will be doubling as I have 3 new razors coming. An 88 plastic bottom black beauty, a 40s super speed, and a tech so that will bring me up to 6.5

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

I have over 60.
I just counted and am a little shocked.
Old, NEW, a version of almost every SS, Adjustables both Fatboy and Slim.
Not to mention a boat load of modern razors.
I have had a Timeless in the cart 3 times today. Keep holding off.
Only at 1400 blades so it must be time to buy more.
I always said to myself that it was ok because when I got enough posts I would trade them away on B/S/T.
Now that I have access I don't want to get rid of any at the moment.
I have officially lost my mind thanks to this madness called DE Shaving.
And you people ain't helping any!

LMAO!! I know the feeling oh too well. It seems like every day I'm adding to the collection and it's absolutely become an addiction. Hey if it gives you pleasure and doesn't hurt anyone or anything other than your bank account then it's all good. Oh and put that Timeless in the cart and check out. I've got 2 and they are some of the best shaving DE razors out there along with Wolfman and Charcoal Goods. And they are easy to obtain but hey you never know when that door may shut and a waiting list starts like with the other two mentioned. So I think there are many of us that have lost our minds! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
35 on the last count and another 3 on their way. I don't use them all and seriously consider passing the ones not on the rotation, on to more appreciative hands.

8.......for now. I have RAD, so.........
Fatboy F2 1960
Slim H1 1962
Slim J3 1964
Superspeed Z1 1954
Tech P2 1970
Muhle R106
Parker R92
Oh and a Straight from the 1920's

Top Bottom