What's new

How do you store your Razors that you use daily?

For the benefit of anyone lurking on the thread and thinking about which pattern to follow, local humidity is a really important variable.

I live in a desert, so leaving things in the open, where any moisture I missed is likely to evaporate quickly, seems like the best strategy. If I lived in a humid climate, it would be a terrible strategy.

S

Scrubby

Here is one of my sets of seven. They normally live in my bedroom but are locked up if one of my girlfriends is visiting - just for the girl's own safety of course.

All SR's are treated with Renaissance wax, blades and scales, about once every three months. Bevel and spine-wear areas are Renaissance wax treated after each shave.

Works well for me.

i do not know what impresses me more about your posts….. Your matching 7 day sets of razors or your non matching (7 day?) set of girlfriends who know about each other and are cool with it 🤣. You live the life my friend.

S

Scrubby

Nothing fancy here. I just put them on the shelves next to my bed
C63CF5C6-47D2-431F-B0D1-085C5AAB18EE.jpeg

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
i do not know what impresses me more about your posts….. Your matching 7 day sets of razors or your non matching (7 day?) set of girlfriends who know about each other and are cool with it 🤣. You live the life my friend.
If a girl wishes to join my stable, I inform her up front that she must do what their mother taught them. When you have something good that others may also desire, you must share. If a girl doesn't like doing as she was taught, she is out.

Jealousy can be a very powerful and destructive emotion. I learnt this particularly in my 20's. Over the years I have been able to condition myself to eliminate my jealousy emotions.

My vintage SR came in a zip lock style bag (long and narrow like the SR), and my new SR came in a coffin. That’s where they live, in the drawer. I use one at a time, and oil the one that’s out of service.

I leave them out on my desk, or bench. There are two sitting next to my laptop right now actually. There's a Simpson's brush box on my bench and several 'in use' blades live there. Occasionally I leave one in the bathroom or close by. I think there's one on an Old Spice mug in the bathroom right now.

I leave them out on my desk, or bench. There are two sitting next to my laptop right now actually. There's a Simpson's brush box on my bench and several 'in use' blades live there. Occasionally I leave one in the bathroom or close by. I think there's one on an Old Spice mug in the bathroom right now.
I take it there aren’t any kids in your house.

Top Bottom