What's new

Hockey Playoff Beards!

I'm a Bruins fan and although I may be a little superstitious, I'm shaving....I'd rather shave and have Boston lose than not shave and have them win! Let's just say I'm a bigger fan of shaving than i am of the Bruins.

I'm a Bruins fan and although I may be a little superstitious, I'm shaving....I'd rather shave and have Boston lose than not shave and have them win! Let's just say I'm a bigger fan of shaving than i am of the Bruins.

Black & Gold! But I'm am a fan of very few things more than the Bruins winning.

Once again thanks to some wonderful playing there's no need for me to grow a playoff beard.

On the bright side we're in the running for the top draft pick, again.

Long suffering Islanders fan so no beard for me. Although I have been presented with the ultimate in who the heck do I root for to lose in the Rangers-Flyers series.

Long suffering Islanders fan so no beard for me. Although I have been presented with the ultimate in who the heck do I root for to lose in the Rangers-Flyers series.

Dude...Devils fan here....always, ALWAYS root for the Rangers to lose.
I hate the Flyers, but (insert chosen expletive here) the Rangers.

Red Wings fan here and I may grow a beard until they give up a goal.

Young team - needs all the help they can get.

My first post...and it's hockey related. Figures. I had a goatee three years ago when my Bruins won. Was clean-shaven last year when they screwed the pooch with 17 seconds left against Chicago. This year the Guelph Storm, the OHL team I work for, are at this moment eight wins from the league title and a berth in the national championship. And I'm currently clean-shaven. In fact, during the two previous series, I've come home early from my day job on game days, shower and shave before heading to the rink. I'm five-for-six on those games, so why mess with a good thing? When the Memorial Cup is over later in May (with the Storm victorious, of course), I might put the razor away for the rest of the Bruins' run.

Well, I shaved yesterday morning and the Pens won last night. I think I'll continue the trend. Hey, Geno doesn't grow a playoff beard, right? So I'm going to put myself on the Malkin plan for this run.

Dude...Devils fan here....always, ALWAYS root for the Rangers to lose.
I hate the Flyers, but (insert chosen expletive here) the Rangers.

I know, but seeing Philly fans writhe in agony again is also a wonderful feeling. :devil2:

Well, I shaved yesterday morning and the Pens won last night. I think I'll continue the trend. Hey, Geno doesn't grow a playoff beard, right? So I'm going to put myself on the Malkin plan for this run.

I'd worry more about Fleury than anything else. Don't know what happens to him come playoff time and from what I read Vokoun isn't ready to bail you guys out this year.

Top Bottom