What's new

Hockey Playoff Beards!

Go Flyers go!!! I now love shaving too much to grow the playoff beard. Nate MacKinnon, another NHL grad from here in Cole Harbour, is as special as a rookie Crosby. Has a better beard than Crosby did at that age too. So if the Rangers take us out, go Avs go!!!

Anyone still have a beard going? Mine went down the drain along with Detroit's season
My beard lives!! Well, it is pretty awful and doesnt connect near my mouth, earning the name "three piece beard" but rangers are alive and kicking! I had spring break for grad school and I came down with strep, so it was easy to skip shaving. Now ive run out of excuses other than keeping the cup dream alive. LGR!!!

My beard lives!! Well, it is pretty awful and doesnt connect near my mouth, earning the name "three piece beard" but rangers are alive and kicking! I had spring break for grad school and I came down with strep, so it was easy to skip shaving. Now ive run out of excuses other than keeping the cup dream alive. LGR!!!

The Rangers were my team in the East until the realignment, with Detroit out I'm rooting for them again.

Hawks win! Hawks win! Hawks win!
Didn't shave before last nights game and will not shave before tomorrows. Then i have to shave for work for Monday.
Go Hawks!

No beard here as I'm really enjoying the shave.
Go Bruins!!! Great game the other night. Today at 12:30 Bruins beat the Habs 4 to 1.
Bruins in 6. On the way to the cup!

Nobody can best the Bruins this year. Bruins in 6. Beat the Habs! Go Bruins! Probably not going to be shaving today.

Nobody can best the Bruins this year. Bruins in 6. Beat the Habs! Go Bruins! Probably not going to be shaving today.

While I think the Pens have the most talented team in the NHL, I would tend to agree with you. The Bruins are tough and I think it might be their year. Julien is on heck of a coach to boot.

No beard here as I'm really enjoying the shave.
Go Bruins!!! Great game the other night. Today at 12:30 Bruins beat the Habs 4 to 1.
Bruins in 6. On the way to the cup!
+1 on Game 1 of the series. Bruins should have won, but hockey is about putting pucks in the net, and the puck fairy was smiling for us.

It wouldn't be playoffs without a Habs Bruins matchup. Habs all the way! It's been too long.

Clean shaven here. Too much beard. Too much grey...

Clean shaven here. Too much beard. Too much grey...

You could always dye it like Jagr did last year :thumbup1:
$jagr-playoff-beard.jpg

Another great games yesterday and finally the Bruins prevail. It sure is tough getting the puck past Price. He's kept them into the games for the most part. What an absolutely class act P.K. Subban is. As a loyal Bruins fan, my hat is off to him and glad he's in the NHL. Should be more athletes like him!

Top Bottom