What's new

Hello!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Long time lurker decided to become a member, saying hello to everyone.

5 years wetshaving, keeping it smooth almost daily.

Survived a big fall into the rabbit hole, previous chaser of bbs - now just keeping it simple and smooth.

Hello fellow wet shavers!!

Welcome to Badger & Blade! :)

Well, you might be a newcomer in the sense that you joined, but you been a lurker for a long time, and also wet shaving for 5 years, so you clearly are not a newbie to wet shaving. I think you see how much fun were having over here and decided to join up, and for that, I say congrats to you! There is no better shaving forum on the net.

I do however chase the BBS, cause I like the feeling of smooth skin. But I admit sometimes I do go too far at times. Can you believe it, there are some razors out there, that are so efficient, that just a single pass WTG, and people get a smooth shave? I know, its hard to believe that there are razors out there that are like that.

But of course, those are the really aggressive types, gotta be careful with those. I have a Rex Ambassador, which is an aggressive razor, but I don't even have the bravery to take it up to level 6, I just won't do it. I do my WTG passes on level 4 to remove the bulk, then come back ATG on levels 1 and 2. I don't like weepers, I try to avoid them, so ya, won't be taking it up to 6 lol.

Top Bottom