What's new

Handlebar Mustache? Share your lip!

A month and no updates?????

Comon people show us your sweet tache's! :001_tongu

Anyway here is some more shaving/moustache goodness that is now in my rotation, compliments of the old man!

proxy.php

Anyone got anyting to share?

Okay, here's mine:

While I've had a moustache all by adult life, last full trim was the week before Chrsitmas on 2011. Since then I've only trimmed the ends, and very little at that.

Currently wax: Hndlebars (but this picture is with glue stick)

Last edited:
I started a stach in Movember, and I'm still growing it. It will take a month or two more to become anything remotely like a handlebar though!

Kilroy6644

Smoking a corn dog in aviators and a top hat
Ok, a question for the handlebar experts: is it ever too late to start training? I started growing my winter beard in October (and the way the weather's been lately, it's come in handy), and I haven't done any trimming. The mustache is getting long enough that I think I could pull off a handlebar now if the beard didn't interfere (I've done some experimenting, and it does). In the spring, when I shave off the beard, will I be able to beat my mustache into submission, or should I shave it off and start from scratch, with proper training from the beginning?

Training? Never worked for me. Been doing this off and on for 30+ years (not always as bushy as what you see here). Wax works. Twisting and twiddling works. After a shower it droops. When I wake up in the morning it never points where it ought to point.

$11359967304_19a0498370_z.jpg

Top Bottom