What's new

Guilty TV pleasures

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
mrob said:
I sympathize on the no-TV ban--if I "let" her, my wife would have done this to "save" our 2 boys, too--but there are some things I just can't do, and give up my TV is one of them--you're always welcome here for a fix!

And I agree that RR is evil personified--I don't know who owes her money, but how that woman got her own network talk show for this Fall is simply beyond me. Its a sign of the apocolypse, I'm afraid. . .:mad:

Thanks for the offer. I don't know if it's worth a drive to Michigan, not at least until football season.:lol:
How I was coerced into giving up the tube is beyond me. SWMBO made me an offer I couldn't refuse, and I'm not talking about a horse's head in my bed.:001_rolle

ouch said:
One more thing- Rachel Ray is the antichrist. She's not that pretty, can't cook worth a damn, and her knife skills are downright scary.

I concur! Those pictures of her in a bikini floating around (how on Earth did I get those?!?!) combined with about five minutes of her on television should be enough to convince anyone!

jfm said:
I concur! Those pictures of her in a bikini floating around (how on Earth did I get those?!?!) combined with about five minutes of her on television should be enough to convince anyone!

We consider RR in a bikini to be a form of birth control in our house--it turns both of us off so far there's no question of its effectiveness.:biggrin:

ouch

mrob said:
We consider RR in a bikini to be a form of birth control in our house--it turns both of us off so far there's no question of its effectiveness.:biggrin:

The first time I saw those pictures, I actually stopped thinking about sex for almost five minutes.

ouch

The worst five minues of my life.:lol:

I get chills just thinking about it.

Top Bottom