What's new

Group Buy for TFS Bergamotto-Neroli?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The red and blue are excellent soaps as well, and comes in really cool tubs! :smile:
proxy.php
By blix72 at 2011-11-18

... Don't count me in for the groupbuy, as I can pick up a tub on my bike :-D

You have a BIG Basket on that thing? :idea::001_rolle, BTW I don't need it... but I wanna try it, I'm in.

Strike that I'm out, I couldn't resist ordering a couple of other soaps... Think I need to exit this Forum for awhile :scared:

Last edited:

OldSaw

The wife's investment
Nowhere in this entire thread, the thread that is linked and referenced, nor the photo of the jar, nor the Soap Review section says what TFS is. For those of us not in the know, could someone explain at least what TFS stands for?

This is one of my pet peeves. I'm fairly regular on here and I had to google it to find out. I like to use the full name of a product at least once in a thread, especially in a review. It also makes it easier to search later on when I want to look back.

Last edited:
I hate to burst anyone's bubble but I took a hard, close look at the group buy pricing for this a couple of months back and because of shipping to each person in the US, the savings would be on the order of $4 worst case scenario and $8 best case scenario using a USPS Priority Regional Rate Box.

However, that was assuming that the TFS Bergamotto-Neroli with outer box and shipping materials weighs over 13 ounces. Maybe my calculations were wrong and the person who ends up running this will be able to offer greater savings than what I calculated.

I'd be interested when further details come out. About to start up a little soap collection so why not start at the top :)

This Group buy is not operational yet. More details will be released after it is approved.

If approved the notice will be placed in this thread and in the forum.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom