What's new

Greetings, a newbie from Switzerland

Hello forum-fellows

Since I started shaving I have been alternating between wet shaving and electric (dry) shaving. For wet shaving I used different cartridge brands. For a short time I used a straight razor, but soon found out that it was not for me.

After a long period of electric, I went back to wet shaving, two years ago, and decided to jump into DE safety razors. Now, this was for me! I have not touched my electric razor since. Shaving with a DE razor has become an act of wellness for me. And there it started: soap/cream and razor acquisition disorder – a widely spread illness in these forums. Any chances of getting cured here?

Kind regards,
Patrick, @ChopOff

There is no cure Patrick, no one is looking for one as we all enjoy the disorder.

Welcome to B&B and a very Happy new year to you.

Hello forum-fellows

Since I started shaving I have been alternating between wet shaving and electric (dry) shaving. For wet shaving I used different cartridge brands. For a short time I used a straight razor, but soon found out that it was not for me.

After a long period of electric, I went back to wet shaving, two years ago, and decided to jump into DE safety razors. Now, this was for me! I have not touched my electric razor since. Shaving with a DE razor has become an act of wellness for me. And there it started: soap/cream and razor acquisition disorder – a widely spread illness in these forums. Any chances of getting cured here?

Kind regards,
Patrick, @ChopOff
Welcome!
There’s no known cure, but there are certain therapies available. Take 2 vintage Gillette’s and call me in the morning!

No chance of being cured here, Patrick. You're going to need to call on your self discipline to rein in acquisition disorders. I wish you luck, sir. :001_rolle

Hello forum-fellows

Kind regards,
Patrick, @ChopOff

Thank you, everybody, for the warm welcome and your kind words.

I have made my mind up, I don't want my acquisition disorder to be cured here, I just want to have fun among fellow addicts. :001_cool:

Top Bottom