What's new

Greetings From China

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
1705481550974.png
你好(nǐhǎo) Lumen 'expatting' in China ('Explore the World with Us'...Yeah Baby!!!).

1697252094520.gif
Welcome aboard the B & B (besides being enrolled in the fictional, sacred and utopian Order of Shavedom), so please feel free to come up to the promenade / sun deck & 'sit-a-spell'.

Sounds like your off to a great start and on your way to shaving nirvana and The Zen of Shaving, and yes,...this Forum has the knowledge, ideas, savoir faire, élan and all around 'know-how' to assist you in your Wet-Shaving experience. In a nut-shell...your 'gonna' love it here.
:thumbsup:

Since you're using a Str8 (I'm too nervous to try myself :crying:...although I have a few 'display' str8's), razor this Thread entitled "The Interactive Guide to Straight Razor Shaving" maybe of great interest to you and is very informative (which I'm sure you've probably already read).

Q. What other tools (brushes, but soaps, scents ect...), are you using?
proxy.php

And please don't forget The 7 P's of Shaving...Prepare, Patience, Pressure, Practice, Persistence, Post shave and Passion.

Although, you may not be addicted yet (I think I'm holding up fairly well...with a few exceptions), because we all suffer (gladly and are doomed perhaps), from this shaving compulsion (and other Acquisition Disorders), because at times..."Resistance is futile".
proxy.php

Lastly, please don't forget once you get time....to tell us a little about yourself in the Hall-of-Famesub-forum. 😉

:straight: "[For] many people, [shaving] is not [simply a] voyage of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance". Philip Andrew Adams

Top Bottom