What's new

Great site for old movies, no downloading needed with instant access.

This is awesome. I was just talking to my wife about some of the old classics and poof..here they are....way cool...Thanks for showing us the way.

o thanx mate, that's a sweet site. I need to get new ffox extension to download this stuff, my last one stopped working, eh.

looks cool. Now I just got to get the sound working on Flash in Ubuntu. Oh why did I re-install?
look in system->preferences->sound
if that's all working, it's probably a locking thing. on my 8.04 thinkpad it seems that i can only have one application producing audio at a time. i don't have time to mess around these days, so my solution is to fixing problems is to wait till they get fixed with an update/upgrade. the same reason i haven't done any of these for the last 4-5 months - no time to mess around and not enough harddrive space to just accept the updates.

look in system->preferences->sound
if that's all working, it's probably a locking thing. on my 8.04 thinkpad it seems that i can only have one application producing audio at a time. i don't have time to mess around these days, so my solution is to fixing problems is to wait till they get fixed with an update/upgrade. the same reason i haven't done any of these for the last 4-5 months - no time to mess around and not enough harddrive space to just accept the updates.

I had to force a Flash 10 for i386 installation on my AMD64 OS. It works now. I haven't found anything that is overly crabby about me doing that either. Before anybody asks, no.. I don't remember which method I used to do this.

And yes, this is a good sight. I noticed just a week or two ago that IMDB had movies that you could watch linked to some of the reviews. However, I didn't realize that there were sites like this. Its definitely cool that they are doing this now.

Top Bottom