What's new

Going to Prom

Well, some of you may know that I'm married to my HS sweetheart. I was a year older than her, and just before her senior Prom, she broke up with me :sad: (I'm quite sure I deserved it). So, we missed her Senior prom (she went stag).

After all these years, she's a teacher at our old HS and is a Junior Class sponsor, and she has to go to the Prom. That means I do to :ohmy:

Oh well, I'm sure I'll have a good time somehow or another :lol1: Maybe after the prom, we'll have time (or be awake enough is more like it) for a nice cup of coffee or something :001_smile

Well, some of you may know that I'm married to my HS sweetheart. I was a year older than her, and just before her senior Prom, she broke up with me :sad: (I'm quite sure I deserved it). So, we missed her Senior prom (she went stag).

After all these years, she's a teacher at our old HS and is a Junior Class sponsor, and she has to go to the Prom. That means I do to :ohmy:

Oh well, I'm sure I'll have a good time somehow or another :lol1: Maybe after the prom, we'll have time (or be awake enough is more like it) for a nice cup of coffee or something :001_smile

...and who chaperones the chaperones?

I think you meant "or a little somethin somethin" :w00t:

Have a good time. I remember how awkward the chapperones always looked standing there ... attempting to stop the excessive PDAs. Cheers :001_tongu. This made me think of my prom, oh the memories!

full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I turned down my gf of four years to out junior prom, but came around for senior year. And fast forward to 4 years of happy long distance (3.5 hr drive) later and here i am.

Have Fun!

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
That's actually pretty cool Paul!

A second chance, so to speak - I'll be the first to admit we don't get many of those in this world, and I wish I had the opportunity that's before you now!

Good Luck!

On the upside, you'll more than likely be the best shaved, best smelling guy there. If you get bored you can check out the kids' shaves and try to guess what goo they used and whether it was an M3 or a Fusion that did the damage. (wow, I really do spend too much time here.)

On the upside, you'll more than likely be the best shaved, best smelling guy there. If you get bored you can check out the kids' shaves and try to guess what goo they used and whether it was an M3 or a Fusion that did the damage. (wow, I really do spend too much time here.)

Be sure to smear some vicks (or LV)under your nose to block out the Axe smell

Awesome story, Paul! Go and have fun. And, yeah, we want to see pictures of you in the powder blue or green tux. Seriously, have a great time!

That's actually pretty cool Paul!

A second chance, so to speak - I'll be the first to admit we don't get many of those in this world, and I wish I had the opportunity that's before you now!

Good Luck!

Yeah, it was pretty nice, if I'm honest

I did get a kick out of seeing some of their "shaves" :lol1:

I was easily the best smelling, best shaved guy there. I also went with the girl of my dreams :001_wub:

No powder blue tux for me. :001_tt2:

Top Bottom