What's new

Gillette Fatboy and blade sampler PIF

A Wonderful PIF... Have always wanted to try a Fatboy.

I'm In... And Happy Thanksgiving to our friends up North!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Received this package in the mail today! I'm really looking forward trying this razor out tomorrow. Thanks again @Mtn Man!
proxy.php

First shave with the Fatboy today. This thing is awesome! I decided to go with a familiar blade, the Gillette 7'oclock Yellow. I started out with the Fatboy adjusted to setting 3 for the first WTG pass and then increased to 6 for an XTG 2nd pass. For today's shave it probably wasn't necessary to increase the setting, but I wanted to get a sense of how the different settings feel on the face. Both were smooth with increased blade feel and efficiency on setting 6, obviously. The resulting shave was close and comfortable. I'm super happy with this razor. Thanks for the amazing and generous PIF, @Mtn Man!

upload_2018-10-19_9-45-34.png

I have a Gillette Fatboy in nice shape that I do not use. So I would like to offer it up along with a blade sampler.
I would like to offer this up to someone who would like to try this razor.
Only stipulation is that if it doesn’t suite you then please pass it on to someone else.
Just say your in and I’ll pick a winner after this thanksgiving (Canada) weekend.
Open to anyone anywhere.
I'm in.

Top Bottom